Leather Possibilities Roll-Arm Loveseat
Softened by its luxurious fiber-filled back and fashionable tapered feet, this roll-arm loveseat features clean, rectangular styling elements and a handsome finish that stands out in any space.
- hardwood, softwood and engineered wood frame
- pinned and glued joinery
- premium elastic webbing
- cushions filled with polyurethane foam and a bonded polyester comfort layer
- removable feet
- Metro: This leather has more modern appeal and a subtle two-tone finish. It features both top grain and split leathers.
- Vintage: This leather has a very supple feel and features a two-tone finish. It features both top grain and split leathers.
- Boulevard: This leather has a more high-end appearance with its pebble grain look and features top-grain leather.
- Top-grain leather: This leather comes from the top layer of the cowhide. It is the thickest part of the hide, which provides superior durability. Generally, top-grain hides are minimally processed to provide a softer feel and display more natural character.
- Split leather: This leather is the result of splitting the hide to separate the top layer (top grain) from the second layer (split). Split leather is usually placed on the outside arm, back panels and front seat rail of furniture.
Upholstery is leather. Spot clean with a dry cloth; avoid direct heat and sunlight.
Measures 59Wx38Dx35"H overall with a 19" seat height, 22" seat depth and 18" seat back height. Imported.